Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Beaten Blue

I bewildered myself in front of the mirror

As I saw it, I was in horrible horror

I saw bruises…in black and blue

Who’s the perpetrator?

I’ve used to have it since kid

Beginning dad until girlfriend…they’ve caused it

I’m in tears…in pain was my body

Mom, help me is my plea!

Is it another statement of love?

Or it is just another form of demonic worship?

I wipe away my tears

I touch the beaten parts…it reap me to one side!

Then the perpetrator came to my mind

The girl whom I used to love and the reason behind

She walked out after the occurrence

Turning me from something into nothing.

Heaven! Is this my fate?

To be beaten…is not my alternative

I deserve to be love and taken care of

But then, I’m tired already my body…my soul

Tears…tears…and more tears

Rain…rain…and more rain

The stronger the wind blows

The further my body turns into blue…perfectly beaten blue!!!

No comments: