Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Better left unsaid

I consider myself a superficial freak

Next to being a hopeless romantic

I’m mad…I’m sad…I’m weak

Feel free to explore my scenic characteristics

Someone told me I’m a lovable type of person

If I am, then why did she leave me? What went wrong?

Another one told me I’m something to be proud of

But for now I’m living with a curse

A name told me I’m just good if I needed her

Yes! But who’s to be blame? I’m a sober

Once in my life I love this girl unexpectedly

Out of the blue I didn’t realize in her I was falling

Too late for me to grasp…I’m falling in a dead-end

Everybody saw me fall, nobody feel the pain when I plunge in the wrong person

I went alone to my room…full of confusion

How I wish I can turn back the time

Those three words sealed with too much assurance

Saying I love you

So easy yet so hard

I hope I can keep it…eternally

Buried 60 feet below the ground

Better left unsaid

No comments: