Thursday, December 4, 2008

By:Crying Eyes


If there is one thing in my life I should be thankful, it would be all the hard trials that I’m experiencing everyday. Other people may think that I’m okay but they’re wrong…I’m in pain. I’m in pain of those inconsiderate people who never get tired of pulling me down until they see me in mess…I’m in pain of those situations giving me with no option…I’m in pain of trying to fight all the things that I believe can make me happy…I’m in pain of loving someone who didn’t see my worth at all…those mentions above are enough to make me lose my sanity yet I’m not losing hope…I’m just weaken.

There were times that I can’t stop asking God why is it that even I’m trying to do my best I end up at my worst? Why is it that even if I am trying to correct my mistakes I end up with another mistake? Why is it that even if I give my best love it was never rewarded? Was I a mistake at all? I don’t want to cause pains to my family but the final finale is I’m always the black sheep.

Right now, I compare myself to a paper boat. My family stands as the port, the wind and the water stands as the trials, opportunities and my experiences, in that paper boat is the person who gave me almost everything (joy, pain, laughter, tear, encouragement, discouragement, love & betrayal). The wind and the water keep me going to an endless journey and the only thing that can fail it is if ever I’ll sink. The question is am I going to let it happen? Of course not! Because the person that is with me made me a strong one. I’ll reach success then and if that time comes I’ll remember all the people who never believe in me.

It hurts if the person you love doesn’t care for you at all. That person will never care if you are hurting. If you gave your best love, that person will just use it as a tool to abuse you…you’re left with nothing. Now think of this, love was always been enough it is the other person who doesn’t see its importance…unless if it’s gone already and there will never be chances at all…



No comments: